On 11-02-01 7:46 PM, David Hildebrand wrote:
I am trying to develop a WCS layer (1.0.0) and I can successfully issue
the GetCapabilities and DescribeCoverage requests. However, when I issue
a GetCoverage request I get a bounding box error due to bad coordinates.
The layer is also set up as a WMS layer (1.1.1) and a GetMap request
works fine. The metadata ows_srs and ows_resolution parameters are being
used in the map file and these work fine for WMS requests. Should I be
using version 1.1.0?

You can also see http://demo.mapserver.org/ for working MapServer WCS requests.

-jeff

--