Hello Mike,

This news won't help you, but when I was testing and documenting MapServer joins I ran into the same mapserv crash with MySQL 5.1.49 on Windows (see the bottom of http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html); but at the time I assumed I was doing something wrong with MySQL. Or it is possible that there is a problem here. Do others have this same problem? If yes, then we should file a MapServer ticket with a small test case.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/