Hello everyone, I am trying the new mapserver 6.0 :-) and I ran into the following error message when trying as WMS server msWMSGetLegendGraphic(): WMS server error. Invalid layer given in the LAYER parameter. As a matter of fact when I shoot the "GetCapabilites" request, no layers are present except the map layer (the name of my map). Using Mapserver 5.6.6 everything worked fine. Is there anything I am missing? Cheers, and thanks to developers for their hard work - looking forward to the Montreal code sprint!
Francesco
*Francesco Pirotti*
Dep. TESAF
CIRGEO -- Interdepartmental Research Center on Cartography Photogrammetry
Remote Sensing and G.I.S.
University of Padova
Web: http://www.cirgeo.unipd.it/cirgeo/francescopirotti.htm
Email: francesco.piro...@unipd.it <mailto:francesco.piro...@unipd.it>