Hi,

If you won't get any better advice, try a workaround by combining the
primary key columns into single one be creating a view.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

________________________________

        geographika  wrote:

         Hi

        [Message resent as it got added to a previous discussion -
thanks ThunderBird..]

        I have a feature table which I'm serving out as a WFS. It has a
two column unique index - is there support for this in a LAYER
definition in a mapfile?

        E.g. DATA "GEOM from mytable USING SRID=29902 USING UNIQUE
Field1,Field2

        I presume not as I've tried a few combinations with no success,
but just wondered if this is possible. I'm using a SQL Server 2008
connection.
        Thanks for any help,

        Seth

        --