Hi there,

I have updated both issues in trac. It would be good if you could add yourself in cc in the bugs and comment on them. I agree that #1166 is still relevant and could be fixed for 6.2. I am not sure if #1602 is something that needs to be done and fits the way the specs describe sld and wms.

best regards,