________________________________

        Lähettäjä: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Ben Madin
        Lähetetty: 12. toukokuuta 2011 4:00
        Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
        Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] Layer rendering performance problem

        I'm not sure whether it is still the case, but it used also to be that
if you wanted to use the index, you need to name the shapefile without the .shp
extension. If you used the .shp extension it wouldn't use the .qix index.

        So maybe this is a question - Is that still the case?

        On a similar note, does anyone know ... is the index created with
shptree the same as the one created by QGIS (also a .qix file)?

        cheers

        Ben

        On 12/05/2011, at 10:45 AM, mapserver-users-requ...@lists.osgeo.org