Could you please use a different subject. This is totally offtopic with the current problem.

Am 31/05/2011 16:54, schrieb Virginia Maffei:
Hi, i'm new at this and i'm trying to connect to postgis raster in the mapfile. I loaded a tif file into postgis raster database. It created a table with 2 fields. In the mapfile i added the connection like it specifies in the postgis raster FAQ but it doesnt displays a thing:

LAYER
        NAME coolwktraster
        TYPE raster
        STATUS ON
        DATA "PG:host=localhost port=5432 dbname='somedb' user='someuser'
password='whatever'
                schema='someschema' table='cooltable' mode='2'"
        PROCESSING "NODATA=0"
        PROCESSING "SCALE=AUTO"
        #... other standard raster processing functions here
        #... classes are optional but useful for 1 band data
        CLASS
                NAME "boring"
                EXPRESSION ([pixel]<  20)
                COLOR 250 250 250
        END
        CLASS
                NAME "mildly interesting"
                EXPRESSION ([pixel]>  20 AND [pixel]<  1000)
                COLOR 255 0 0
        END
        CLASS
                NAME "very interesting"
                EXPRESSION ([pixel]>= 1000)
                COLOR 0 255 0
        END
END

the mode=2 i deleted it because its for other postgis version, i have postgis 1.5.2.

Could you help me with this? Could someone connect with success?

Thank you!

Viriginia