I would try something like the following in:

/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default

    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
    <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
        AddHandler    fastcgi-script .fcgi
SetEnv PROJ_LIB "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/"
        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

I have not tried this. Probably a good idea to read about it in the apache docs. Oh and since I copy and pasted the above block from a Linux system and than added your windows path I'm sure the above will not work verbatim on either system ;) but it will hopefully give you a guide.

-Steve W