I'm trying to suppress this error: [Wed Sep 14 10:51:38 2011] [error] [client
127.0.0.1] msTileCacheLoadConfig(): config file (null) specified in
MS_TILECACHE_CONFIG_FILE not foundmsTileCacheLoadConfig(): no configuration
file found.msTileCacheDispatchRequest(): failed to load tilecache configuration
file., referer: http://localhost/map.html

The MS4W list talks about getting rid of it here:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MS4W-Users-msTileCache-problem-td5913256.html<http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MS4W-Users-msTileCache-problem-td5913256.html>
 but the implicit prescription, turning DEBUG off, isn't working for me.  I
have set DEBUG OFF in my mapfile, as well as set SetEnv MS_DEBUGLEVEL 0 in my
apache conf.  This error still gets thrown on every image draw.

Does anybody have any ideas?  I haven't set MS_TILECACHE_CONFIG_FILE anywhere.