On Sep 28, 2011, at 3:11 AM, Havard Tveite wrote:

> GEOMTRANSFORM end only works for the lines of a line layer.
> Is your layer a line layer?

Sigh. No, my layer is a POINT layer. Where on this page
[http://mapserver.org/mapfile/style.html] is it documented that GEOMTRANSFORM
is only for LINE layers? I could be wrong, but nowhere do I see that mentioned.

In other words, is GEOMTRANSFORM simply not working at all because my layer is
a POINT layer? That would explain why the symbol is not being produced at the
"end" point of the symbol, even though I have specified GEOMTRANSFORM "end"

Thanks Håvard. I will lose GEOMTRANSFORM from that STYLE definition.