On 11-10-06 10:03 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
On 11-10-05 12:03 PM, SixDegrees wrote:

The layer names themselves, however, also expand when clicked, and
contain a
1-item list named "default". I would like to get rid of this list
entry; it
serves no purpose, and confuses users. Selecting it also loads the named
layer.

I didn't double-check in QGIS, but I'd suspect the "default" entries are
WMS STYLES. In WMS, each <Layer> has at least one style called "default"
by default (this is implicit in the WMS spec, not explicitly listed in
GetCapabilities). If that's what QGIS is showing you then there is not
much you can do about this from MapServer's end.

Small correction: the "default" style does show up in the GetCapabilities for each <Layer>.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/