On 12/10/2011 10:36 AM, Ian Walberg wrote:
Does anyone have an example of the GEOMTRANSFORM LABELPNT?

We have been trying this I were expecting the center to be located on
the center of the label test border rectangle but  we seem to be getting
the center as the point location.

Any ideas?

Hi Ian,

The label point is the that the label is placed about. The actual label position can change relative to the label point based on POSITION and other attributes of the label.

I don't have the RFC in front of me but here is a good example to test with:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/GEOMTRANSFORM-labelpnt-location-td6408065.html

Try varying the LABEL POSITION and see how it behaves.

-Steve W