Hello,

I have searched but have not found a clear way to use savequery and queryfiles with ms > 5.6. I have seen a few posts regarding the change in the format w/ 5.6x but I have not understood how to implement it. My app/queryfiles/savequery works with ms 5.3 but not w/ 5.6.3 on linux from the fwtools distro.

Using postgis layers...
I posted in the past regarding queryfiles with ms cgi and was able to get everything running fine w/ yourhelp (S. Lime actually) I am sorry if this has been discussed but I have not been able to find a solution..

regards,
nikos