I hope this is an easy question.  I'm drawing a polygon dataset through
WMS.  For some of the classes, I am filling those polygons with a local PNG
file.  However, the image itself has an outline. (see attached image for an
example)  Is there a way to remove the symbol image outline inside my
polygon features?

Here is a snippet of my map file.  I'm using Mapserver 6.0.2 on Windows (I
don't seem to remember this happening in older versions of Mapserver but
maybe I missed it.)  Thanks.

    CLASS
      NAME 'pegmatite'
      EXPRESSION 'pegmatite'
      STYLE
        SYMBOL 'graphics/pegmatite.png'
       END
    END

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware