Hi,

I can't test myself right now because I cannot access gisinternals.com for
getting a fresh Windows build. However, I for using geom2 of a multigeom table
would try with

DATA 'SELECT geom2,attr1,attr2.... FROM table'

You can also create a spatial view which selects geom2 on the Spatialite side
and use then simply
DATA 'view'

Another advantage in creating spatial view is that they can be used directly in
QGis once it will have fresh enough GDAL version. I am remembering that QGis
cannot make layers from Spatialite with SQL queries.

-Jukka Rahkonen-