From: star wiet <darw...@googlemail.com<mailto:darw...@googlemail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:53 AM
To: "mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org<mailto:mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>"
<mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org<mailto:mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org>>
Subject: [mapserver-users] clickable POI's

Dear MapServer Community,

I am new to MapServer and have one general question:
Is there any possibility to create "clickable" POI's/ Symbols in MapServer
(like e.g. the googlemaps Photos or something like that)? The only thing I
found so far is to combine MapServer and OpenLayers, but before entering that
field I wanted to be sure, that this would be the only way.

If anyone can give me a link/ tip where to search, I woul really appreciate it!

Thank in advance,
Darwiet, Austria