Hi,

I recently updated to mapserver 6.2.0 and am noticing an interesting message being logged from Apache:

Jan 25 08:40:49 xxx httpd[6098]: [error] mod_fcgid: process /path/mapserv.fcgi(4498) exit(lifetime expired), get signal 11, possible coredump generated

I built mapserver on RHEL6.3 with fcgi-2.4.0-10.el6.x86_64 . These messages appear to be happening when Apache mod_fcgid cycles the mapserver process every so often?

Any ideas what is happening? I suspect it is safe to ignore the message, but am curious why I am seeing it now and not with previous mapserver releases.

thanks,
  daryl