From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Rahkonen Jukka
(Tike)
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:11 AM
To: Mapserver-Users (mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org)
Subject: [mapserver-users] Update MapServer in demo.mapserver.org?

Hi,

I hope that right persons are reading this list. As a user I appreciate that
there is a demo server online so I can try if some troubles we have are
specific for us. However, the demo site demo.mapserver.org is running MapServer
version 5.6.5 while we run 6.4 and those versions do not behave in a similar
way. Could it be possible to update the site to use Mapserver 6.4? Version
5.6.5 is three years old so might be worth considering if updates could happen
even more frequently in the future.

-Jukka Rahkonen-