Hi,

It would be nice to see a screen capture, my imagination may lead to rendering
artifacts.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Malm Paul wrote:

Hi list.
I have a problem, probable newbee fault...
I render a map where I would like to have a 1 pixel grey contour in the borders
of different colored areas.
I'm getting an image where it looks like the areas is rendered in one
resolution and the lines in a higher resolution.
The area pixels are 10 times larger than the line pixels. The effect is that
the pixel color for the 2 different areas are on both sides of the thinner
border line.
I'm not setting different resolutions for different layers (don't even know if
it is possible).

If you have the solution I would be more the grateful to take part of it.
/Paul