On 2014-12-24 9:18, Lars Fricke wrote:
Mike,

you were right. It works exactly as you say. The reason I could not get it to
work yesterday night was due to a wrong EPSG code, so nothing specific. Thank
you very much for putting this solution under the Christmas tree for me.

I wonder if this option should also be pointed out in the docs with the WFS
description?

WFS through OGR should now be better documented.

Håvard

Blessed Christmas everybody!

Cheers

Lars