For me it works by sorting in the map file. I then put the needed layers into my WMS request. The order does not matter in the request it seems.

Best

Lars

Am 12.02.2015 um 13:52 schrieb Eichner, Andreas - SID:
I'm not sure about this but AFAIK MapServer draws features in the order they are returned
by the query. For Shapefiles there is the sortshp utility. If you're on a relational
database like PostGIS or OracleSpatial you can try including the "ORDER BY
prio" within the DATA. But since MS wraps it into a subquery the database might
still return the features out of order.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-users-
boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Vladimir
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015 12:02
An: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [mapserver-users] the lines one above other

Hello All!

The task is to show multilevel junction of highway.
The lines should be at the same layer and has the same style, for example
see orange lines on attached pic:
[img]http://s14.postimg.org/yk40e0nq9/crossroad.jpg[/img]
Is it possible to draw the lines one above other by an one layer?
May be some method of Z-index for features in a layer exists?
Thanks for any guidance to display this kind of crossroads.

Vladimir