Am 04.06.2015 um 13:00 schrieb gorank:
> I have changed it, actually deleted validation statement on CLASS level and
> add in LAYER METADATA
>
> *"default_godina" "2010"*
>
> and now the map for 2010 is shown.
>
> My question is, what should have the user to get map for year 2011 or 2013,
> because, I suppose, that always when I call the mapfile I will receive map
> for year 2010 (as default value) .

The user has to add the &GODINA Paramater to the url, it will overwrite
the default. That's why it is called default ;)

If you want to tell the user what to, you could use a default which is
not in your data (e.g. 1000) and create an annotation (label) within
this class where you decribe that he needs the &GODINA parameter for
proper work of the wms.

the OGC-Way would be to include the paramater in the Capabilities XML
(s.
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/OGCTestData/wms/1.1.1/spec/wms1.1.1.html#basic_elements.params.vsps).
But I don't know how to do that.

Jörg