--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2015-10-20 11:29 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:
I don't remember exactly the error message, but to be clear, the error
was on genindex po/mo file(s) when using tx client.

Y.

<mailto:jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com>>:

    Hi Yves,

    What was your error exactly?

    -jeff

    On 2015-10-20 10:24 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:

        Håvard,

        By index file you mean glossary I guess?

        FYI, when pushing update for the translation last week, I get
        one error on
        this file.

        Y.