On 2016-02-23 1:17 PM, Eugenio Trumpy wrote:
Hi,

find a clear guide on how to set AddHandler ... is my problem, I found
many guides but
anyone clear.
In my apache2.conf there are no lines on AddHandler, I wonder if I have
to insert it on my default virtualhost or wherever.

Any other helps?
Thanks for now

E.

Hi Eugenio,

You could check the definitions in MS4W's Apache, which is Apache 2.4.18 with PHP mapscript ready to go. Extract the zip archive from http://ms4w.com and see the definitions in /ms4w/Apache/conf/httpd.conf It seems to work well for about 5,000 users / month :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/