MS4W includes TinyOWS and demo data, and you can follow along how to configure it at http://www.ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#h-tinyows An OpenLayers client is also included that is pre-configured for MS4W.

Recently the GeoMOOSE developers (http://www.geomoose.org/) were adding this to their own demo as well (WFS-T using GeoMOOSE, TinyOWS and MS4W) and they were successfull. You can follow along that discussion here: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Geomoose-users-using-WFS-T-td5256500.html

Also, for your research be sure to examine the ZOO-Project (http://www.zoo-project.org/), as it is a very powerful WPS instance, as well as WFS-T (through either MapServer or GeoServer). I also plan on adding it into the base of MS4W soon. ZOO-Project has so many highlights, including the ability to have your data in any GDAL/OGR format. I honestly hope, as a MapServer PSC member, we can again discuss the ZOO-Project coming inside the MapServer umbrella, as we had discussed this earlier, but since then I've noticed several other MapServer PSC members using ZOO - so maybe we/ZOO were ahead of our time, and the time is better now. Note that I am on both the ZOO-Project and MapServer steering committees.

Thanks for bringing up WFS-T for discussion.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2016-03-29 6:52 AM, Andrea Peri wrote:
Hi ,

I'm try-ed to write on a spatial feature user the tinyows as wfs-t and
qgis 2.14 as wfs client.
But is returned an error.

So I open an issue on tinyows.

https://github.com/mapserver/tinyows/issues/86

I like to know if someone have succesfully used tinyows as a wfs-t
service with qgis client.
Or with other clients wfs-t.

Thx,