Hello.

I have a problem with label rendering Mapserver, and I haven't been able to find a solution myself.

I'm rendering point labels with GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly' to get a frame around the label. To get more labels to show, I have enabled LEADER so that labels are more likely to be visible but farther away from the point. However, when a label is moved away and attached with a LEADER, then the frame around the label gets an offset both vertically and horizontally. See the image https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwbt370d8371oqw/labeloffset.png?dl=0 where the bottom left label has a leader, but the green frame is moved a few pixels down and to the right.

Is the combination of LEADER and GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly' not supported, or am I doing something wrong?

Here is a section of my mapfile for the relevant layer:

LABEL
    WRAP "!"
    ALIGN center
    TEXT ('[name]' + "!D116.7 " + '[ident]')
    MAXSCALEDENOM 2600064
    POSITION auto
    PARTIALS false
    SIZE 8
    COLOR 100 150 100
    TYPE truetype
    FONT vera
    FORCE false
    STYLE
        GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly'
        OFFSET 2 2
        COLOR 150 200 150
        OUTLINECOLOR 150 200 150
        WIDTH 1
        OPACITY 100
    END
    STYLE
        GEOMTRANSFORM 'labelpoly'
        COLOR 255 255 255
        OUTLINECOLOR 150 200 150
        WIDTH 1
        OPACITY 95
    END
END
LEADER
    GRIDSTEP 40
    MAXDISTANCE 1000
    STYLE
        COLOR 150 200 150
        WIDTH 2
    END
END

I appreciate any assistance or comments.

Kind regards,

Stephen