All,

So, I’ve got my cool LISP output template working nicely.  I even have more
than one Layer working from a single Template, but, I just discovered that if a
line does not originate or terminate inside of my BBOX of interest, then it’s
not considered part of the result set.

The question is (and I bet this is going to be related to my datasource, which
is Postgres) is there a over-ride that can be used in MapServer for grabbing
from the Postgres service based on a crossing window vs a within (features
completely within) the window of interest?  A slighting related piece would
also be, would I get a clipped feature, or the real feature no matter where the
BEGIN/END nodes were located?

I think I can modify the SQL in the connection to do the crossing window, so
I’m not out completely here.

Thanks

bobb

"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense."
- Edsgar Dijkstra