Hello,

On my webmap I noticed a few broken (white) tiles in a single area from my
mapcache server.  I would like to know the best way to find broken tiles in my
mapcache service.

*         Initially I was concerned that I would need to the tile number and
folder location by using the BBOX, WIDTH, and TILE RESOLUTION from the request.
 However, I figured out using the mapcache demo is easier to work with
/mapcache/demo/

*         Would it be better just to delete any tile that is 1K or smaller?
These problibly are tiles that are broken, or intended to be blank in the first
place.

*         What do others do to validate that the mapcache tiles have been built
appropriately?
Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP