-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: mapserver-users <mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta
Atlanta Geek
Lähetetty: torstai 7. toukokuuta 2020 21.32
Vastaanottaja: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [mapserver-users] Data Stores for mapserver.

How difficult is it to add a new datastore to mapserver.  We currently use
postgres but with a bigger need for deeper data analysis we are looking at
other datastores for our report engine. Mapserver is one component of this
engine.  Does anyone have any experience using any other datastore with
mapserver that is analytics specific?

--
http://www.atlantageek.com