That's not a fun scenario, but, I've been there before ha.

Sorry maybe others have better advice for this.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/

On 2020-12-30 1:36 p.m., Stephane Poissant wrote:
HI Jeff,

That was a partial success! Thank you for you recommendation!
It compiled successfully by compiling gems and recompiling goal as you suggested.

I still have 1 issue.

While rendering stuff that use to work on previous version, it no longer works in this lates one.
I get AH01215 error in http.

AH01215: GDAL: In GDALDestroy - unloading GDAL shared library.: /var/www/html/map/mapserv.cgi, referer: http://utility.sk.com/ <http://utility.sk.com/>

I am not a developper. It is hard for me to describe where this issue can possibly come from.
It does not render on screen the way it should be.

I will turn back on perl, have ruby, python and php in the makefile as it could be related….

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you for your very quick response and "right on" target answers!

SP

Stéphane Poissant
Portable: 514-793-3506
spoissan...@gmail.com <mailto:spoissan...@gmail.com>