Hi everyone!

A few years ago a new MapServer user reminded us that we need working examples
of applications (and MapServer-driven WMS/WFS/OWS services) listed on
our map gallery.  Please take a minute to add your site and specs
(respecting the syntax and alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

It has become a great resource!  Please take a moment to make sure that your
MapServer-driven site or OGC services are listed there, especially as we are
getting closer to the big MapServer 8.0 release.  So help show off the powers
of MapServer!!

Thank you everyone :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training