Good point Bob, breweries are well done by OSM mappers ha. (it was the '&' versus 'and' in the name that got me)

-jeff

On 2022-03-08 2:18 p.m., Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
Jeff,

I was just getting to reply something like, "what' it's not there".  I remember
all the breweries being some of the first stuff located (and for that matter, maintained)
in OSM.  :c)

Bobb

On 3/8/22, 12:15 PM, "MapServer-users on behalf of Jeff McKenna"
<mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org on behalf of jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com>
wrote:

     Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

     Oh it's there!  My first search didn't work it seems ha.  Ok now you can
     focus only on the meeting instead ;)

     -jeff

<https://staging.www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/>

<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basq...@ci.stpaul.mn.us>

     >> *PW19-S295-C024*

     Jeff McKenna
     GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
     co-founder of FOSS4G
     http://gatewaygeo.com/