On 2022-12-07 8:26 a.m., Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) wrote:
Hi,

Am 07.12.22 um 11:44 schrieb Marcin Niemyjski via MapServer-users:
Hello,

I'm looking for tutorial of enabling GetFeatureInfo requests of WMS. I would be grateful for any example of code of .tmpl file. What I want to do is simple table with name and value of attribute for selected feature.
there should be one in the tuitorial
https://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/index.html
https://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/section3.html

but ist seems to be broken, who could fix it?

I had started some fixes last week, will continue now (follow along at https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/issues/779 ). If you ever notice issues with the demo server or any of the many services relying on it, either email me directly or report the issue in the 'MapServer-documentation' repository. thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training