Looks like www.tinyows.org was abandoned in 2013 and re-registered in 2021.

I think what you're looking for is: https://mapserver.org/tinyows/

On 2/10/23 13:07, Boubacar Bah wrote:
hello Jeff McKenna it's been a long time since I post the same question but without a satisfactory answer I have a problem with the tinyows server.  is tinyows functional with the ms4w by what I have checked all the required configurations but so far the problem cannot be solved.  I followed all the steps detailed on your Site to save new data in the Frida database but in vain.  but I think the server has problems because the tinyows site is not even functional, here is the address http://www.tinyows.org <http://www.tinyows.org>