I've a MapFile with a point layer using a class style with a SVG symbol:

CLASS
    NAME 'point'
    STYLE
        SYMBOL 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NordjyllandsTrafikselskab/gisimages/ca64d7a849c7cf0290ec41ec263a97b9195d0ff8/01.01.01.Bus.svg'
    END
END

In 7.6 this works fine, but in 8.1 the SVG symbol is not showing (no errors but the image is blank). But if change the SVG file to e.g.:

https://dev.w3.org/SVG/tools/svgweb/samples/svg-files/AJ_Digital_Camera.svg

it works. So I guess it's something with the SVG file?

MapServer version 8.0.1 PROJ version 7.2 GDAL version 3.4 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=CAIRO SUPPORTS=SVG_SYMBOLS SUPPORTS=RSVG SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=OGCAPI_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=GEOS SUPPORTS=PBF INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE INPUT=FLATGEOBUF