I understand that you won't listen to my advice here, no problem at all. But I won't repeat myself here :)

Enjoy your afternoon,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, & offering MapServer Consulting/Dev
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/

On 2023-10-18 1:39 p.m., Jan Hartmann wrote:
I compiled with:

  -DPHP_INCLUDE_DIR=$INSTALLBIN/include/php \
  -DPHP_EXTENSION_DIR=$INSTALLBIN/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20220829

and got lots of error messages about missing .h files (php.h, zend.h etc). I bulk copied them all to the directory in the build tree where the errors came from, and got a complete build, including "php_mapscriptng.so"

So CMAKE is still missing the php include directories. What is de correct DEFINE for that?

After I copied php_mapscriptng.so to the correct location and filling in php.ini, I got a warning when starting PHP :

Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_mapscriptng.so' (tried: /virdir/installbin/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20220829/php_mapscriptng.so (libgeos.so.3.12.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

But  it *is* in that location. Any idea?