 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263
 V_/_  https://www.gofferje.net   | https://www.saakeskus.fi

On 7/26/24 17:24, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
Hi Stefan: Have a look at
https://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html#changing-the-online-resource-url.
There is a similar setting for WFS. You can definitely serve both from a single
mapfile.

--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: MapServer-users <mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of
Stefan Gofferje via MapServer-users
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2024 6:06 AM
To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [MapServer-users] Question: Where do WMS URLs in WFS GetMetadata reply
come from?

Hi,

after getting WMS to run and thinking I got the basics, I moved to learning WFS with
mapserver now. I have set up a simple WFS mapfile and it seems to work, however, I noticed
that in the GetMetadata reply are WMS URLs in gmd:distributionInfo ->
gmd:MD_Distribution -> gmd:transferOptions -> gmd:transferOptions -> gmd:gmd:onLine

See
https://mapserver.gofferje.net/?map=wfs&request=GetMetadata&layer=valkeakoski

Where do those come from? Can I/should I turn them off or should I add WMS
services to my mapfile? Can I have WFS and WMS in the same mapfile?

BR: Stefan

--
   V_/_  https://www.saakeskus.fi/