Hi there,

while refreshing our kde-frameworks-5 branch I noticed a compiler error that ultimately occured because KF5 enables -std=c++0x on Linux while we do not yet have that flag set. I could get around it by enabling -std=c++0x only for the target in question (plasmarunner), however I'm wondering if we should enable C++ 11 support generally in Marble? Just like in KDE this wouldn't mean we can use the full set of C++ 11 features, but still enable us to use a solid set of nice things. With that in mind I propose to enable -std=c++0x in Marble just like KDE does it. For the time being I'd keep compatibility with MS Visual Studio 2010, i.e. only use C++ 11 features that VS2010 is able to cope with (e.g. auto, lambda expressions, nullptr).

Please speak up if you see any problems. Otherwise I'd go ahead with that.

Regards,
Dennis