Dear Developers,

I am using a program called "TRX tool" ( https://www.air-avionics.com  and
https://www.flarm.com ) to configure and test hardware, which functionality is
a collision avoidance system for air traffic.

This TRX-tool make use of a link to "kde marble" to show "openstreetmap" data
for displaying airborne aircrafts.

After a new install of this tool on Windows 10 the option of displaying data
with openstreetmap is not showing anymore.

Digging into the directory structure I found a file with the name
"openstreetmap.dgml"
Opening this XML-file shows on the second row a name space definition  <dgml
xmlns="http://edu.kde.org/marble/dgml/2.0";>  This link is invalid as that
website has moved to https://marble.kde.org.

I tried to adjust the namespace to the new website, however I am unsuccesfull
and don't know where to go.

Please, could you give me advise what the new link to the namespace should be
and maybe other changed settings.

Kind Regards,
Hans van der Brugh