TokuMX is MongoDB but with the storage code completely replaced by the same
fractal tree library that we use in TokuDB. The storage code integration is
already done. What I'm asking about here is not storage related.

I'm trying to add the ability to create plugins to load into the existing
server. You could do the same thing with vanilla MongoDB. I just want to be
able to load shared libs that add arbitrary functionality. Since MariaDB has
done this, I'm looking for advice on how to load plugins securely.
--
Cheers,
Leif