Hi,

Never used it on production. From my point of view, it should be disabled by default, but included.

The whole purpose of this variable is to have a way to analyze/optimize performances easily, when needed; if it's enable by default, we have a perf hit, so that's counterproductive. I assume it should be possible to work to remove the performance hit when disabled but included ?

Thanks,
  Jocelyn