Le 17 sept. 2006 à 19:44, John Gruber a écrit :

One suggestion on that output above. On Daring Fireball, I
recently changed to inserting a ` ` entity between the end of
the last paragraph of the footnote and the '↩' marker. This way,
if you wind up in a situation where the '↩' would wrap to the next
line all by itself, it'll take the previous word with it.

I.e. instead of this (rendered output):

    1.  This is the text of the footnote. Blah blah blah.
        ↩

you'll get this:

    1.  This is the text of the footnote. Blah blah
        blah. ↩

It's a low-tech way to avoid very ugly widows.

That's a nice little touch. I think I'll adopt it.

Michel Fortin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.michelf.com/