hello folks!

i've packaged discount-1.3.2 so that it builds under Fink (http://www.finkproject.org ) and submitted my package for validation (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414256&aid=2654852&group_id=17203 ). this may be a good solution for someone who wants to use discount but doesn't want to fool around with compiling the source without assistance; in addition, as updates are released, i'll package them and submit them as well (ahem 1.3.4 :( ).

if this is of interest to anyone, please feel free to send email to one of the appropriate Fink mailing lists (http://finkproject.org/lists/index.php ) encouraging the developers to validate and merge my submission; there's a sizeable backlog, and it may take months before a new package hits the mirrors otherwise.

thanks,
-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v