On Jun 14, 2009, at 5:57 PM, Séb wrote:

Someone have a tip to automatically convert a .mkd or .md in .html ?
In particularly with vim.

Presently I use the markdown command.

i don't know how "automatically" you need, but the following command is part of my vim toolbox:

" Markdown filtering
command -range=% Markdown <line1>,<line2>!markdown

this means that i can write a buffer in Markdown syntax, then run :Markdown (or some abbreviation thereof) and the contents of the buffer are replaced with the translated HTML.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es