Le 2010-09-28 à 10:08, Dr. Drang a écrit :

> My fork of Michel Fortin's PHP Markdown Extra has been updated to
> include support for MathJax as well as jsMath. Both of these are
> JavaScript libraries for using LaTeX syntax, e.g., \(E = mc^2\), to
> include high quality, scalable equations (not just bitmapped images of
> equations) in your HTML pages.

If I read that well, it's more an extension than a fork.

I took a look at your changes, and it seems that most of the modifications
could easily be done in a subclass of the MarkdownExtra_Parser class (adding
functions, adding entries in the span/block gamut arrays), the one notable
exception being the `parseSpan` function.

I'm not complaining or suggesting anything, only making the observation that
`parseSpan` in PHP Markdown & PHP Markdown Extra is somewhat in the way of
making extensions by subclassing.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.for...@michelf.com