On 08/16/2012 02:43 PM, Rob McBroom wrote:
On Aug 16, 2012, at 5:45 AM, Boris Le Ninivin <boris.lenini...@gmail.com> wrote:

When I try to use the code block syntax in a list, i.e :

1. some text
2. some code :
    My first line of code
    The second one
        Some indented code
        Another line
3. end of the list

it doesn't work. Yet it appears that the syntax is valid (I checked on the w3
validator). I would need that functionality. Would it be possible to improve
the markdown parser by adding it ?
Code blocks in list items need to be indented 8 spaces instead of 4, and (for
some implementations anyway) there needs to be an empty line before the first
line of code. I think that's documented somewhere, but I'm too lazy to check.

Well, the implementation I user (ikiwiki) doesn't support that, so I use :

1. some text
2. some code :
`My first line of code`
`The second one`
`Some indented code`
`Another line`
3. end of the list

My problem now is that when I want to add a not after the blockquote, either it's a the SAME level as the blockquote:

1. some text
2. some code :
`My first line of code`
`The second one`