Here's an update:

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-01-collapsed.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-01-expanded.png

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-02-collapsed.png
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-tour-02-expanded.png

the gnome-tour-<num>-<status>.png:

<num> specifies the step in the gnome tour, ie: "Simply Powerful",
"Essential Tools" etc
<status> specifies if it is expanded or collapsed.

I've discussed this with Quim, but here's a short explanation.

When a user clicks on the "learn more..." link on the collapsed
version of each step, the rest of the info will expand to show the
remaining info for each section.

--
Panos Laganakos