On 3/14/07, Paul Cutler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm still having a difficult time with the formating of the page with plone,
> and will take another pass at the page in the next few days.  When the
> migration begins, the links will also need to be updated.

I have been asking in gnome-web.list for basic style guide for
headers, subheaders, page layouts... This is an essential part of the
look&feel. All this would be backed by a rock solid and nice looking
CSS. But we still not have it.

If someone wants to come up with a draft for styling text... I'm
definitely not the person to do this, my visual/graphic skills s*ck.