Where can I get more info about the specifications/requirement  of the
logo......?

Thanks
Tim
http://dominor.com

Emily chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     A LOGO FOR GNOME ASIA SUMMIT
 All ideas and propositions are welcome. We suggest the following basic
principles :

   Asia specific feature

   the logo related to GNOME or

   simple

 Send your logo and interpretation to : [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

 This logo will not only be  used in GNOME Asia Summit - Beijing 2008, but also
be used in the following GNOME Asia Summits. It is a great honor if your logo
get accepted in GNOME Asia Summit.

 -Emily

Be a partner of our 16 Real Estate Websites to boost
your Search Engine Ranking. Exchange link with 16 real
estate websites at once

http://www.miami-realestate.net/en/submitlink.php?catid=55

Thanks

Tracy