I took everyone's feedback on the wording and updated the text. Andreas
uploaded new png files to the URLs below, if you want to see them. I also
attached an odt document with the text.
Now I'm going to go recruit some new volunteers for GNOME. I'm going to get
a couple of people that aren't familiar with GNOME to take a look at the web
pages and give their feedback.

Stormy